Andrew Forbes Roche Summary
Innovative marketing strategist with 5+ years’ experience impacting company performance and profitability through marketing and communications leadership.
Highly motivated, creative professional offering a unique blend of operations, marketing, project management, and social media expertise. Proven ability to develop smart, personalized content to drive customer interaction. Success in analyzing industry trends to establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
Areas of expertise include…
Andrew Forbes Roche Experience
Marketing Director – Travel Beyond Limits (2017 – current)Deliver marketing project leadership to manage marketing activities such as SEO, SEM, and social engagement for premier business partners. Develop social media strategy and rolling best practices to generate inbound marketing results. Design and maintain website via WordPress and an assortment of web design tools.
- Drew in 225 Travel Consultant applicants in the first four months.
- Generated over $100,000 in new sales via inbound marketing activities in the first six months.
Marketing Associate – Protect America (2018 – 2019)
Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, and implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Analyzed company Google analytics to implement initiatives, improving the blog on-page SEO and attracting over 500 views a month.
- Created graphics and copy for multiple company social media campaigns.
- Collaborated with colleagues in the Austin, TX office to identify issues with the company’s inbound strategy and deploy solutions.
Inside Sales & Digital Marketing – ViziRecruiter (2016-17)
Coordinated a variety of aspects for marketing projects to contribute to the overall enhancement of the sales systems and processes. Led graphic design activities utilizing Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Successfully managed a CRM database of 229,000 contacts.
- Contributed towards the final pre-launch revisions of a first-to-market HR/recruitment SaaS tool.